Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Oh To Be Carrying 2....

I'm neither a good sick person, nor a good patient. Sitting and resting is not something I prefer over daily projects, things-to-do lists, cooking, going out, and the list goes on. I am beginning to realize that I am going to have to change my outlook and lifestyle in a big way. As my belly grows at an alarming rate, I am realizing that my ability to "do" is going to be greatly altered; in fact, it already has been.


I am quite hopeful that bed rest is not in my future, but I am also realizing that my activity and the amount of time I spend resting will greatly influence this. Currently, I am forcing myself to sit on the couch and watch TV...


If my VPN keeps working, I may even get to blog a bit more.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know someone who got you some very thoughtful DVD's to encourage your rest....