Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Back From India

Well, we are back from India and I have to say, it was an amazing trip. With over 500 pictures to go through, I regret to say it will be a little while before I can get our photo album posted for you to see. For now you can see the few pictures I put up to the right.

We arrived in Shanghai late Sunday evening after 24 hours in transit. Phil went into work Monday, and on Tuesday we celebrated Christmas at home. Christmas in Shanghai was a very strange thing. Being in India the entire week before, combined with the fact that we live in a country that really only started celebrating Christmas recently, made for a surreal experience.


I haven't even unpacked our luggage completely and I am already onto the next thing- planning our trip home to the U.S in February. The tickets are booked and we are on our way home! Phil and I are both really looking forward to it. It is definitely past time to see our family and friends and just get out of China for a while.

Well, just a quick update here. I promise to post many pictures and stories from our trip in India. Have a wonderful holiday season and Happy New Year!

Phil and Jen

No comments: