Wednesday, March 5, 2008

We're Back

Just a quick update here. Phil and I arrived safely- though one day later than expected. We had to make an emergency stop in Japan because we were worried that Phil had a blood clot in his leg. After about 5 hours of numbness in his left quad- we spoke with a flight attendant and they arranged for medical attention upon landing in Japan. All is well now. The Dr. thinks he had a small blood clot that passed without issue. We will of course follow up here in Shanghai.

It is early morning here. I am surrounded by suitcases, but looking forward to getting back into life here. We still don't know where we will be in 30 days, but I keep telling myself that every day that passes is a day closer to knowing. Seriously though, we do need to have a decision at the weeks end- so only a few more days here.

We will keep you all posted on what is next for us. I am looking forward to getting back to blogging- I have a ton of new pictures to put up.

Phil and Jen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure that his leg didn't go numb by you leaning on him the whole way ?