Thursday, February 12, 2009

Perhaps I should unpack one of these days...

Life is back in full swing here in Shanghai. I am a bit exhausted, but loving it nonetheless. I started my first week of full-time Mandarin classes and I couldn't be more thrilled. I love it. It's a bit challenging this week because I have had a crazy schedule in combination with jet lag and a no carb diet. I think my teacher wonders if I have a brain at all. I am beginning to wonder the same.

I just returned from a meeting in the center of the city. The weather is amazing and gorgeous! Considering I left the land of frozen tundra a mere five days ago, the 70 degrees we are experiencing here seems all the more miraculous.

Days like today make me want to grab my camera and go wander the streets. I should probably unpack my bags from our home trip before I go and do that though....

Off to do some unpacking.

No comments: