Sunday, December 21, 2008

Baby It's Cold Outside

The temperature has dropped 20 degrees in the last 12 hours. Phil called me this morning to tell me that it was snowing in his area of the city. Did I mention it doesn't snow in this city?

In the meantime, I will remain tucked away in my apartment baking and preparing for Christmas parties all week. Christmas certainly isn't the same here in Shanghai though. As much as I try to decorate, bake, listen to Christmas music, and make our favorite foods- Christmas just won't be the same without our family.

We are grateful, however, because we have been incredibly blessed with good friends here in Shanghai who we will celebrate this season with.

Phil and I hope the same for you, and want to wish all of you a happy, healthy and blessed Christmas and New Year!

Phil and Jen

No comments: